In 1955, Jim and Lorraine Landon opened the doors of Landon Lumber Company in a barn in Guilford, Connecticut. Quickly outgrowing that space, they moved to Garnet Park Road in Madison in 1962, where they continued to successfully serve the shoreline area. In 1977, Landon Lumber moved around the corner to it’s current location on the Boston Post Road. With the introduction of new and exciting building products, Landon Lumber expanded the store to over 5000 sq ft in 1996. (dedicating it to Lorraine.) Still run with the family values of Jim and Lorraine, the second generation, along with a knowledgeable and experienced staff, continues to provide the shoreline area with a dedication to servicing our customers with quality products at competitive prices.
61ffcfee-46fc-4038-b590-f5b72e5f811b